Dr. Michael Walker, D.D.S.
Dr. Walker has been practicing dentistry in Tampa since 1981. He is originally from Hazleton, Pennsylvania and attended Pennsylvania State University where he graduated with a B.S. degree in Science and Biology. Afterwards, he continued his education at Temple University Dental School where he received his doctorate in dentistry. Dr. Walker and his wife, Diane moved to Florida in 1981 in search of the sun! With over 25 years of dental experience, Dr. Walker continues to dedicate his time to continuing education in order to provide the highest level of dental care for his patients. In addition to his wife and two wonderful children, Dr. Walker feels blessed to a have a career that he truly enjoys. In his spare time, he also enjoys golf, playing guitar, community theater, traveling, gardening and building stuff.
- B.S. Pennsylvania State University
- D.D.S. Temple University, Philadelphia , PA
- American Dental Association
- West Coast Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Hillsborough County Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Legislative Contact Dentist, FDA
- The American Association of Endodontists, Associate Member